Helsinki Make-up Contest 2019
The Professional Make-up Artists of Finland organizes the annual Helsinki Make-up Contest in the Helsinki Expo & convention center (Messukeskus) during the “I love me” exhibition. The Helsinki Make-up Contest takes place from October 19th to 20th, 2019.
The competition categories:
- Technical Beauty Make-up
- SFX for the face
Themes for categories 2019
- Facepaint- “Surrealism”
- Technical Beauty Make-up - “60’s Magazine cover”
- Bodypainting - “Time before us”
- SFX for the face - “Spiritual world”
- Timetables for artists
- Guidelines & rules
- Judging & points
- Sign up form
- Helsinki make-up contest on Instagram: @helsinkimakeupcontest
- More info about ”I love me” exhibition
We can now proudly announce that 2019 Bodypainting, Facepainting and SFX for the face category winners will receive a free spot to compete at the World Bodypainting Festival 2020 in Klagenfurt, Austria!!!
- Bodypainting category winner will receive a free spot to compete in: World Award Bodypainting category, Brush/ Sponge.
- Facepainting category winner will receive a free spot to compete in: World Award Facepainting category.
- SFX for the face category winner will receive a free spot to compete in: Special Award, SFX makeup.
More information about the WBF you will find from their website:
Welcome to Helsinki Makeu-up contest 2019!! We are looking forward to see you in October 2019!